ENTER THE DODGEBALL COURTS – THE ULTIMATE TRAMPOLINE COLOSSEUM WHERE PRIMAL BATTLE INSTINCTS RISE TO THE FORE IN SERIOUSLY FUNny WAYS
Dodgeball is not just a game, but a teamsport. The rules are simple and everyone can play, since everyone has different roles on the team an no one is replaceable. That’s why Dodgeball is fun for everyone!
Two teams throw a soft ‘bowling ball’ sized dodgeball at each other as they jump around the court. The art is using your vertical bounce and the full expanse of the play arena to dodge the balls. Keep moving (upwards or sideways) and avoid a direct hit while you take the other team out one by one. Last player bouncing wins.
Great for parties, groups of friends or corporate outings to blow some steam at the boss. Time to throw down.
Dodgeball is the perfect add-on to parties, with your crew or as a teambuilding event with your colleagues – when else do you have a chance to throw a few at your boss?
- Maximum of 8 players per team
- Deflect live balls by using a ball in your hands
- Once out, exit and wait for the next game
- The court referee’s call is final
You’re “out” IF:
- You’re hit by a ball on the full
- You throw a ball that’s caught by an opponent on the full
- You throw a ball and it hits someone in the head
- You cross or enter the neutral zone
– a padded line between the two halves of the Dodgeball court
- You hold a ball for longer than 10 seconds